Tuesday 7 October 2014

Armies of Afghanistan- Dougie is back for Part 7!

After a while spent incommunicado, Dougie has sent through just a couple of little teaser pictures of the things he is working on. Mainly, that he is finishing up the second fire team he started a wee while back. You should also rejoice that his blog is back updating, if you don't know where to look, head here

First off gotta say sorry for the delay in this update, due entirely to my retirement and holidays with my good lady wife! Any hoo work on the second fireteam has progressed with the flesh and Multicam completed, I’ve just started on the boots so there’s not too much left to do.


I’ve also started a Eureka Talib, nice figures but I must get some DishDash examples!


Dougie

I hope you had a wonderful set of travels Dougie, but I must say that it is nice to have more pictures of that gorgeous multi-cam to grace our blog! Look forward to seeing the next set of Paras finished, as well as their opposition.

3 comments:

  1. looking good, loving the multicam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the little detail of the lighter shade on the turn ups on the sleeves,, A small detail i completely missed painting mine, will have to go back and sort that error i made :) great work.

    ReplyDelete